About Tom Barber

I retired from a 27 year agriculture career so my wife and I could be closer to our grandchildren.  With a BS degree in accounting, I renewed my interest working with income taxes and worked for two other companies.  It wasn't long before I decided it was time to start my own practice in 2000, I became an Enrolled Agent in 2001.  I believe a personable approach is key for any business transaction and that all parties involved deserve to be treated with respect.  If you need help with your personal income tax returns or business returns, let's talk.  I hope to hear from you soon!

What is an Enrolled Agent?

I am an Enrolled Agent.  "Enrolled" means to be licensed to practice by the federal government, and "Agent" means authorized to appear in the place of the taxpayer at the IRS.  We advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts and any entities with tax-reporting requirements.  We are America's Tax Experts!

CALL ME:  316.619.6364



Call Me: 316.619.6364
Wichita, KS